[AMBER] Varying restraint values on subsets of a restraint mask in sander/pmemd

From: Matthew Tessier <matthew.tessier.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 10:02:48 -0400

I was wondering if there was a way to modify a subset of restrained atoms to
slowly turn off the restraints. I have a protein-carbohydrate complex for
which I've extended the carbohydrate ligand. I'd like to maintain Calpha
restraints on the protein while slowly removing restraints from the
crystallographic portions of the carbohydrate but the 'varying conditions'
functions for restraints effects every restrained atom and I'd like to
effect only a subset. Are there any ways to do this?

Matthew Tessier

mbt3911.uga.edu

matthew.tessier.gmail.com

Woods' Lab Room 2069

Complex Carbohydrate Research Center - University of Georgia