Re: [AMBER] problem of GTX470 running pmemd.cuda_DPDP/input file access provided

From: Sasha Buzko <obuzko.ucla.edu>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2010 14:17:52 -0700

Ross,
My system is a bit different from yours: CentOS 5.5, Intel fortran
(10.1.012), CUDA toolkit 3.1 and Nvidia driver 256.40 (both downloaded
from the Nvidia developers page). Amber11 with bugfixes applied.
I started a JAC simulation with your parameters (except no netcdf
output, since I compiled without it). Will let you know how it goes.

Best,

Sasha