Re: [AMBER] GLYCAM residue naming

From: Lachele Foley (Lists) <"Lachele>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 17:12:48 -0400

Ross adds the following (separate email):
===================================
Hi Manoj,

If you applied bugfix.26 then PMEMD (and only PMEMD) should read the
variable 1-4 scaling info from the prmtop file. Specifically look for the
following in the output file:

| Note: 1-4 EEL scale factors are being read from the topology file.

| Note: 1-4 VDW scale factors are being read from the topology file.

If you do NOT see this printed in the output file then you will NOT be
running with the correct 1-4 scaling.

All the best
Ross

:-) Lachele