Re: [AMBER] Compilation problems for amber9/parallel (aka: How to use g77?)

From: <peter.stauffert.boehringer-ingelheim.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 15:52:45 +0200

Hi Frank,

On CentOS 4.6, there is a Gnu Fortran compiler available: /usr/bin/gfortran.
If it is not available, install the following RPMs depending on the
architecture of your systems:
gcc4-gfortran-4.1.2-14.EL4.x86_64.rpm
gcc4-gfortran-4.1.2-14.EL4.i386.rpm
libgfortran-4.1.2-14.EL4.i386.rpm
libgfortran-4.1.2-14.EL4.x86_64.rpm

Kind regards,

Peter

Dr. Peter Stauffert
Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma GmbH & Co. KG
IS Research & Patents