Re: [AMBER] NMR multiple structures

From: Baptiste Legrand <bap.legrand.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2010 18:45:36 +0200

  Thanks Jason, I use amber10, it should work. To begin, I will try to
run sander several times manually with ig= -1 and compare the final
structures. Then may be, a good procedure to avoid to have the same seed
should be to use a loop in the refinement script to return to the first
line after a simulation (or to use an external script). For the moment,
I don't find any information about how NMR modellers classically launch
their runs with hundreds of structures e.g.

Best wishes,
Baptiste