[AMBER] visualizing the output from PTRAJ -Cluster

From: Senthil Natesan <sen.natesan.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 14:14:45 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Amber Users,
Greetings.
Can someone please let me know how to visualize and infer the output file
(ClusterMerging.txt)
from ptraj-cluster program ?

I just fired up the file with xmgrace and I don't get much.

FYI:
I have run a MD simulation of protein-ligand complex and used cluster
program from ptraj for getting representative and average structure of the MD
run.
I used averagelinkage method for clustering. Clustering process went well. I
used the
following command in ptraj

cluster out mk2mdrun all amber representative pdb average pdb averagelinkage
sieve 10 clusters 5 rms mass :1-300

Thanks in advance.

Senthil Natesan