Re: [AMBER] Parallel test times

From: Marc Moreau <jebnor.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 11:08:17 -0600

Sorry to double post, but also in the timing of the 'make
test.parallel' I got the following

== BEGIN ==
# time make test.parallel
... CUT ...
<CTRL-C>
222 file comparisons passed
0 file comparisons failed
0 tests experienced errors
Test log file saved as logs/test_amber_parallel/2010-07-27_15-50-33.log
No test diffs to save!

real 1145m22.168s
user 1m32.174s
sys 0m10.422s
#
== END ==

The real time is completely off from the user and system time.
Perhaps there is an MPI message passing loop in the code, or in my MPI
implementation.

-- Marc