Re: [AMBER] minimization segmentation fault

From: Jorgen Simonsen <jorgen589.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 20:37:24 +0200

"If you have any custom-template residues this is often a
source of problems."

I have one custom made and when I look at the Gmax from the output file it
has a very high score. Furthermore, the residues around are displaced which
they are not supposed to do - I have included low vdw radii and the bonding
energy has a very high force constant (100 ) - can I get the clashing part
of Gmax out? When I look in the pdb it seems fine so there is a clash I am
not able to see.