Re: [AMBER] make test trouble with Amber11

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 09:16:01 -0400

On Tue, Jul 27, 2010, 池田輝彦 wrote:

> I encountered a problem when running "make test" with Amber11.
> I built Amber11 with the following environment.
>
> * CPU: Intel Xeon X5570(2.93GHz) x 2CPU(Total: 8core)
> * OS: Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.3 (x86_64)
> * Compiler: Intel Compiler 11.1.046(not use MKL) or GCC 4.1.2
> * MPI: OpenMPI 1.4.2 or OpenMPI 1.3.3
>
> I tried to run "make test" with 8 processors but test "Centroid MD" did not end.

[This is the test in $AMBERHOME/test/PIMD/full_cmd_water/equilib/.]

I can confirm the problem, with more or less the same setup as listed above.
We have entered this into bugzilla, and I am forwarding this to Francesco
Paesani, who may be able to look into it.

Unless you plan on running centroid MD, you can ignore the error, perhaps
commenting out this test case in the Makefile.

Thanks for the report....regards...dac