Re: [AMBER] A clear procedure to do WHAM based on the REMD simulations outputs

From: Daniel Sindhikara <sindhikara.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 20:15:10 +0900

Dongshan,
   You can either develop your own code, or use someone else's such as:
Alan Grossfields: http://membrane.urmc.rochester.edu/content/wham
or
John Chodera's: http://www.dillgroup.ucsf.edu/~jchodera/code/WHAM/

Someone else might have a "more straightforward" way of doing this.
I use my own code, but in its current condition I couldn't lend it out *yet*in
full conscience. :P
--Dan

On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 7:43 AM, Dongshan Wei <dswei0523.gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> Recently I want to do a ramachandran plot for an Alanine peptide. I
> did a 10ns temperature REMD simulations with 16 replicas. Now I want
> to weight the probability for temperatures not at T0 to get the
> weighted ramachandran plot. I made a quick look through the mailing
> list and find most WHAM is combined with umbrella sampling. Can
> somebody give a clear procedure on how to do WHAM based on REMD
> simulations outputs?
>
> Thanks so much!
>
> Dongshan

Dr. Daniel J. Sindhikara