Re: [AMBER] ptraj-clustering

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 23:14:20 -0400

Hi,

Turns out there were a few bugs in the clustering code. The attached
patch should fix the issue you've been having. Instructions for
applying the patch are located at the head of the file. Briefly, cd to
your AMBERHOME directory and apply the patch:

patch -p0 -N < patch_file

Then recompile. Let me know if you still have issues after that. Good luck.

-Dan