Re: [AMBER] radius of K+ ions

From: Jorgen Simonsen <jorgen589.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 12:19:36 +0200

Hi

I had a question yesterday on the parameters for Na+ and I think you can the
information in the $AMBERHOME/dat/leap/parm depending on the solvent you are
using - there are parameter files which contain the vdw radius for the
different ions and also the reference for the article where they have been
parametrized - for example the JC paper.

Hope this is what you are looking for