Re: [AMBER] For atom: .R<Na+ 1525>.A<Na+ 1> Could not find type: Na+

From: Bill Ross <ross.cgl.ucsf.EDU>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 11:34:38 -0700

Are there other files with similar names?
Sounds like a good bet in any case, though I wonder what the 'jc'
in the name stands for.

For ions in solution even the difference between Na+ and K+ may
be impossible to detect, let alone the difference between
parameterizations of Na+. Still, it is nice to be correct,
and you might find the answer in a tutorial.