Re: [AMBER] Where can I find a tutorial/manual on the IED in VMD for visualizing PCA data from ABMER?

From: Catein Catherine <askamber23.hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 11:47:43 +0800

Dear hannes,

thank you very much for your help. Your information is very useful. I would like to reconfirm if I have understand this correctly.

In my suitation, I have 20 eigenvalues, when I open the PCA data with IED in VMD. I found the cursors originally stop at the following values (20, 10, 5, 3, -1, -2, -3, -5...) do you mean I should sum up all these 20 values and divide by 35 (i.e. the first three eigenvalue (20+10+5), to see if the value larger than 90%.

best regards,

Catherine