Re: [AMBER] Relax command for tleap

From: Bill Ross <ross.cgl.ucsf.EDU>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 09:56:27 -0700

> I just had a quick question: does anyone know if there is a command that can
> be used with a tleap script to relax a protein system? I know in xleap you
> can choose "relax selection," I just wasn't sure what the command would be
> for tleap.

I don't believe this is implemented for tleap.

Note that the relax cmd does not take into account non-bonded
interactions, so it can lead to atoms passing through each other.
So 'relax' is best used graphically when selecting a few atoms
at a time and watching what it does to correct if needed.

Best to use sander to energy minimize a whole protein.

Bill