Re: [AMBER] problem in converting cprestrt to cpin2 file in constant pH md

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 08:06:00 -0400

Why do you have coordinates that are becoming too large for the fixed format
restart file? Do you have mobile ions included? The COM translations
should be removed every nscm steps, so a small species not bonded to
anything must be drifting too far away, in which case I don't think it
should be part of your system at all. You can check your mdcrd file to see
which part is drifting too far away.

Good luck!
Jason

Quantum Theory Project,