Re: [AMBER] L and D peptides

From: Karl N. Kirschner <kkirsch.scai.fraunhofer.de>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 12:26:21 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Jorgen,

  A while back I was working with a polymer with enantiomeric centers. I created two different residues files to represent two enatiomeric configurations. However, I was having difficulty getting Leap to recognize the enantiomeric center, as there was a bug in Leap (tleap and sleap) at the time when trying to connect the residues together to form a chain. I am not sure if this is corrected yet, but I know the Amber development team was working on it. I suggest that you double check Leap's output to verify that your enantiomeric centers in your peptide are what you think they are before you run a production run simulation.

Cheers,
Karl