Re: [AMBER] Parameters missing after changing topology

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 21:36:05 -0400

You need to create an frcmod file that has these terms in them. The problem
is that you've created a bond between a gaff atom type and an amber atom
type. Parameters do not exist. You can solve this in one of 2 ways.
First, you can re-define your ligand using amber atom types when you run
antechamber instead of gaff atom types (see the manual for how to do this,
it's just changing a single flag). The second is what I said above,
creating an frcmod file with these missing terms defined in them. You can
get these from either parm99.dat or gaff.dat, but you'll have to hunt around
for the right terms a little.

Good luck!
Jason

Quantum Theory Project,