Re: [AMBER] Problem with pmemd.cuda

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 13:34:57 -0400

On Mon, Jul 19, 2010, ros wrote:

> I am trying to run pmemd.cuda (AMBER11, ubuntu 10.04) with an nvida GT240.
> I installed the CUDA SDK and the latest card driver.
> ros.cuda:/usr/local/amber11/test$ ./test_amber_cuda.sh

Don't do this. You are not supposed to run test_amber_cuda.sh directly,
but rather, you should type "make test.cuda"
> [: 35: unexpected operator
> [: 42: unexpected operator
> cd cuda && make -k test.pmemd.cuda GPU_ID= PREC_MODEL=

Your GPU_ID and PREC_MODEL are not being set: see the test_amber_cuda.sh
file. The problem is the "unexpected operator" messages.

You can try to change /bin/sh at the top of that script to /bin/bash, but
I don't see the error in the script. Maybe someone on the list will have
better eyeballs. If using bash doesn't work, then you will have run the
script like this:

    ./test_amber_cuda.sh -1 SPDP

....dac