[AMBER] Problem with sander.MPI

From: moacyr comar <mcomjr.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 16:15:42 -0300

Dear Amber user's.

I have tried run sander.MPI on intel quad core under Fedora 13, using
openmpi, but all the times I submit the job, it failed. The command line is

../mpirun -np 8 -hostfile hosts nohup ../sander.MPI etc. etc.

The job start and I receive the output until the step number 300, in a 500
total steps. In that moment, I don't receive the output anymore, althougth
the top command show the sander.MPI run in the server and the node. Can
anyone have any idea about this??

Beste regards!!!

--
Prof. Dr. Moacyr Comar Junior
Universidade Federal de São João del Rei