Re: [AMBER] Query regarding Abscissa and their corresponding weights in Thermodynamic Integration

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 11:18:23 -0400

Hello,

This limitation on lambda is only for soft core ti. These aren't weights, per se, but rather values of the alchemical parameter lambda. I suppose this can be viewed as the weight of the second hamiltonian... What is important about doing ti calculations is that you can integrate from 0 to 1 with reasonable accuracy...

Hope this helps,

Jason Swails
Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida