[AMBER] general enquiry

From: <monica.imtech.res.in>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 13:10:40 +0530 (IST)

hi all

my question may seem stupid but i want to know wat is the reason that a small
peptide (say) simulations complete earlier and the protein takes longer time
although we run both for same 2 ns (say).
since 2ns is same time for both . i just want to know how system applies force
after all its calculations with variable time for the above cases. means 2ns is
2ns only then why some hours for the first and some days for the second one.

i hope i made myself clear and hope for the reply.

thanx
monica