Re: [AMBER] residue wise rmsd, not getting expected results

From: vaibhav dixit <vaibhavadixit.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 19:27:16 +0530

Dear Dr. Daniel Roe and amber community members,
Thanks for that suggestion.
Actually what I want is like this:
I want to process the trajectories such that on x-axis I want residue number
say 259-271 and on y-axis rms (0.0 to 1.0).
I'm not sure what you suggested will give me that result.
Currently I'm using the following input structure that is giving me residue
no. on x-axis but not the rms on y-axis.
Please find time and see if you can suggest some changes that will give me
the desired plot.

---------
trajin rosi_MD_equil.mdcrd
trajin rosi_MD_1ns.mdcrd
center :1-271
image origin center
strip :WAT
rms first out rosi_MD_prak.rms :259-271.N,C,CA
atomicfluct out rosi_MD_park.apf :259-271.N,C,CA byres bfactor
EOF
------