Re: [AMBER] Are there any GPU clusters that offer compute time?

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 20:30:41 -0400

Check NCSA Lincoln.

On Jul 9, 2010 8:14 PM, "Sasha Buzko" <obuzko.ucla.edu> wrote:

We are looking for modeling some fairly large sets of protein complexes,
and this might be too much for just a few Tesla cards. Does anyone know
of any commercial/academic places that have a functioning high density
GPU-based clusters and offer compute time on those?

Thanks for any pointers

Sasha

BTW, in this case we are ok with the current serial code, since it's a
large number of different systems that needs to be simulated at the same
time.. and they can happily run in parallel on multiple cards..