Re: [AMBER] OpenMP programs

From: Marc Moreau <jebnor.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 15:10:49 -0600

The one area in particular that may need to be updated is in the
Ambertools/src/configure -help output. It implies that -mpi and
-openmp can be used at the same time for sander QM/MM, but are
mutually exclusive in nab. Also src/sander/ifdefs reads that openmp
is experimental which is not mentioned elsewhere.

-- Marc