Re: [AMBER] mmgbsa tricky output: PART 2

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 10:04:56 -0400

Hello,

I'm not talking about using the module alone. In order to do that, I think
you'd have to create another perl script that called that file (since it's a
perl module). I don't use perl (I prefer python), so I don't exactly know
the ins and outs of that language. I'm talking about opening that file with
a text editor and actually going through the script to find where that input
file is being written and using that.

Good luck!
Jason

On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 6:03 AM, Amor San Juan <amorsanjuan.yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi Jason,
>
> Thanks for the explanation. In using the module mm_pbsa_createinput.pm to
> obtain mdin file, did you have the experience using this module alone? I
> search the manual but coudnt find info how to use this module as standalone
> executable.
>
> Amor

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida