Re: [AMBER] RESP charges outside Gaussian

From: FyD <fyd.q4md-forcefieldtools.org>
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2010 18:11:41 +0200

Francesco,

You might consider using Firefly as well (with or without R.E.D.):
http://classic.chem.msu.su/gran/gamess/

GAMESS & Firefly are provided at no cost but are NOT free in sense of freedom.

 From what I know NWChem does not have the Connolly surface algo. implemented.

Jason,

The R.E.D. Tools are going to be distributed under the GNU General
Public License: The R.E.D. Tools III.4 are going to show up pretty soon.

regards, Francois