Re: [AMBER] Regarding Antechamber Tutorial

From: sonali dhindwal <sonali11dhindwal.yahoo.co.in>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 14:13:05 +0530 (IST)

Hello Vaibhav,
Thanks for the reply.
I am getting the same result after using antechamber comand, that instead of mopac.in. mopac.out file, I am getting sqm.in and sqm.out.
whereas in the tutorial it uses MOPAC but in sqm.out which I am getting uses AMBER SQM version and does QM calculation.
So its not the same which is mentioned in the tutorial, if that is the case with the different Amber version ? Because I am using amber11, whereas in tutorial it is amber10.
Regards
--
Sonali Dhindwal