Re: [AMBER] joining out files

From: Bill Ross <ross.cgl.ucsf.edu>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 12:49:25 -0700 (PDT)

> I want to rejoin the .out files from separate md calculation. It
> seems thar trajin does not work for out file. How could I do this

What do you want to do with them? If you just want to store all
the info in one place, this would do:

% cat file1.out file2.out file3.out > file_1_2_3.out

If you want to use the resulting file for analysis, you probably
need to make sure the component files are equivalent, e.g. with same
NTPR value.

You should look at the recent archives of this list since there
was just a discussion of this same issue.

Bill