Re: [AMBER] Fortran runtime error: Bad value during integer read

From: Joćo Henriques <joao.henriques.32353.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 14:19:13 +0100

Ok, as I suspected Resp can't handle such huge ESP files. With 6/42=8
and MK pop the number of points reduces from over 150.000 to aprox.
70.000 and Resp is finally able to handle them.
I'm kinda surprised no one has ever experienced similar problems. I'll
have to change the source code to make it able to handle bigger files.
If anyone has any ideas about how to change the code, please feel free
to mail me. All ideas are welcome.