RE: [AMBER] Tesla C2050 atom limit?

From: Scott Le Grand <SLeGrand.nvidia.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 00:02:17 -0700

That's probably an omission but I don't have a 3800 to verify. What I could google indicates SM 1.3 support but I could be wrong.

As for the atom limit, probably about 250K atoms. That limit will be removed shortly. I didn't even realize it was there because I had only benchmarked large systems on C1060.