Re: [AMBER] ambertools 1.4, tests

From: Alan <alanwilter.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 16:12:49 +0100

Hi David W,

I do have in my .zshrc:

source /opt/intel/Compiler/11.1/076/bin/iccvars.sh intel64

Which should be enough.

Nonetheless, I tried with the commands you suggested and got the same
results, i.e.,

diffing pbdmp.out.check with pbdmp.out
possible FAILURE: check pbdmp.out.dif

So I tried *without* MKL_HOME but still with intel compiler and got the same
error, so I am ruling out MKL problems and configuration here and concluding
there's something special about Inter compiler and this specific test
nab/Run.pbsa. Since I don't use nab (but starting to find it very
interesting indeed), I can live with what I have.

BTW, did you install AT 1.4 on you Mac, compiled with Intel, tested and all
went fine?

Many thanks,

Alan

--
Alan Wilter S. da Silva, D.Sc. - CCPN Research Associate
Department of Biochemistry, University of Cambridge.