Re: [AMBER] Comparing dihedral energy curves

From: Ilyas Yildirim <yildirim.pas.rochester.edu>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 13:15:53 -0400 (EDT)

Lekpa,

Take a look at the following article:

"Reparameterization of RNA ÷ Torsion Parameters for the AMBER Force Field
and Comparison to NMR Spectra for Cytidine and Uridine", Ilyas Yildirim,
Harry A. Stern, Scott D. Kennedy, Jason D. Tubbs and Douglas H. Turner
http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/ct900604a

We reparameterized the CHI torsions for the RNA residues. What you want to
do is probably similar to what we did. Hope this helps.

Best,

   Ilyas Yildirim, Ph.D.
   = Hutchison Hall B#10 - Department of Chemistry =
   = - University of Rochester =
   = 585-275-6766 (office) - =
   = http://www.pas.rochester.edu/~yildirim/ =