Re: [AMBER] WARNING: There is a bond of 8.894214 angstroms between

From: Dmitry Nilov <nilovdm.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 14:53:15 +0400

For example, try to load your comp_sol.prmtop and comp_sol.inpcrd into VMD
and examine actual connectivity (this is reasonable when using Tleap; in
case of Xleap I suppose you could find any mistakes using graphical
interface).
If mistake takes place, you could build pdb of cofactor using just its
parameter files (after loading parameters in tleap you should get new UNIT
of your cofactor) and compare order and names with your pdb.