Re: [AMBER] Do molecular dynamics in the limited space

From: Yunjie Zhao <yjzhao.wh.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 10:35:10 +0800

Thanks a lot for your quick and right answer.
  The setBox command adds a periodic box to the UNIT. It does not add any
solvent to the system. The solvateBox command creates a rectangular
parallelepiped solvent box (explicit water) around the solute UNIT. It is
the periodic box too.
   I want to do the molecular dynamics in the implicit water, such as igb5
model. Is there any way to add only one box like a container with the
container wall of 10 A?
Thanks!

Yunjie Zhao