Re: [AMBER] vdW question.

From: ros <ros.servidor.unam.mx>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 10:43:25 -0500

Hello!

Thanks to all for your comments!

So, I have to evaluate which Energy has the most relevant contribution in my
specific case: vdW interactions or electrostatic interactions.
How is then, the electrostatic interactions calculated in AMBER?

I will look into MMPBSA also.

What about the van-der-Waals equation (softcore potentials) found in
advanced tutorial 9 in the AMBER site? Is it another way of calculatin vdW
energy?

Thank you again for all your help.

Regards,

Rodrigo.