Re: Re: Re: [AMBER] how do MM_PBSA without water

From: Bill Miller III <brmilleriii.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 07:04:48 -0400

Is that the end of the mdout file you copied into your e-mail? The
************* and NaN energy values is often indicative of some
inconsistency between the prmtop and restrt file. Have you double checked
these with a visualization program to make sure they are the files you think
they are? Also, I noticed you are running the minimization with restraints
on Calcium ions. I would think that if you were using explicit ions that you
would also use explicit water molecules. And finally, was there a specific
reason you chose to use igb=1? I believe igb=5 is more often used than
igb=1, but this should not be causing the errors that you are seeing.