Re: [AMBER] how is pH treated in Amber - other than constant pH simulations

From: Dean Cuebas <deancuebas.missouristate.edu>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 10:08:24 -0500

Only because I've "think" I've seen H++ mess up when I gave it a protonated
structure, after a bunch of manipulations to a pdb file, I somehow ended up
with 2 sets of hydrogens added to each residue... call it superstition :-)

Dean

"All new truths begin as heresy."
Fox Mulder

Dr. Dean Cuebas, Associate Prof of Chemistry
deancuebas.missouristate.edu, Ph 417-836-8567 FAX 417-836-5507
Dept. of Chemistry, Missouri State University
Springfield, Missouri 65897