Re: [AMBER] Trajectory Smoothing

From: Ganesh Krishnan <hereisganesh.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 12:02:34 -0700 (PDT)

Using mpirun cleared it up. I was able to run the trajene example without a problem. I am still having trouble with my system though. I generated trajectories with and without PBC, but sander always quits by saying:

[0] MPI Abort by user Aborting program !
[0] Aborting program!

It doesn't give any other information. I am assuming that the inpcrd file is really a placeholder when the imin=5 option is used and it doesn't care what I have in there. Is this correct?

The parallel and the serial version work for the trajene example, but I am unable to get it working with my trajectory. Here is what I did:

1) I used a non-pbc prmtop
2) I have a pbc and non-pbc version of my trajectory
3) I couldn't get either one working with the serial or parallel version (called using mpirun) of sander

Here are my input files:

Non-pbc version:
minimize trajectory
 &cntrl