Re: [AMBER] Trajectory Smoothing

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 17:45:22 -0400

As a follow-up to Dan's description (which is exactly what it sounds like
you're looking for), remember to apply all bugfixes for amber9 and amber10
(the only two released versions that have this capability). Without
applying bugfix 45 for amber9 or 4 for amber10, this will not function as
described in the manual.

While it is always advisable to apply all bugfixes, this problem has been
reported to the list numerous times, so I thought I'd point it out. Don't
forget to re-compile after applying the bugfixes (and make clean beforehand
so that it does not use an old object file or preprocessed source file
without the applied bugfixes).

Good luck!
Jason