[AMBER] Fwd: Re: RE: question on section 2 of MM-PBSA tutorial

From: Andrew Voronkov <drugdesign.yandex.ru>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 00:57:54 +0400

Thank you for the answers. I now understand better how it was done.

"> > Maybe I can use production run for some of these data, but the
> > conditions won't be the same as in the section 1.
>
> I am not sure exactly what you mean here."

I acutally didn't understood what was the purpose for density run as far as it was just restrained molecular dynamics. While in some tutorials :
http://ambermd.org/tutorial/polyA-polyT_New/minandmd3.html
the constant volume molecular dynamics was performed at this stage with fixed biopolymer by weak restraints:
http://ambermd.org/tutorial/polyA-polyT_New/amber_input_files/polyAT_wat_md1.in
which is corresponding to heat run here:
http://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial3/files/heat.in
how different is restraintmask with force constants from such approach of fixed biopolymer with weak restraints as in polyAT_wat_md1.in?

Btw also I a little bit don't understand the purpose of NMR restraints usage in the heat.in? There are no references to NMR in the text.

Aslo in MM/PBSA tutorial no minimization without restraints of the whole system was performed as here:
http://ambermd.org/tutorial/polyA-polyT_New/amber_input_files/polyAT_wat_min2.in

So at least I plan to add minimization without restraints to the computations in MM-PBSA tutorial, before heat.

PS I am just try to fit MM PBSA tutorial and DNA tutorial parameters to each other.

Best regards,
Andrew

08.04.10, 22:42, "Ross Walker" :

-------- Завершение пересылаемого сообщения --------