Re: [AMBER] PMEMD missing type? - bugfix

From: Robert Duke <rduke.email.unc.edu>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 10:02:05 -0400

I think the Walker group must have fixed the missing comma; it is not in my
latest drop of the source, but I would have certainly expected it to cause a
bunch of grief if it were ever really there. I think the workaround in
pme_setup.fpp was to use a : only, natom, atm_iac in vdw_correct_setup(),
which while not strictly necessary and at one level a nuisance, at another
level makes for cleaner code. The code you list below, I suspect, is some
transitional snapshot and I would guess you need to update. Ross' group may
have more pertinent info, as they are the ones doing the work to get charmm
support into pmemd.
Regards - Bob Duke