Re: [AMBER] How do you know when to include improper dihedrals????

From: Dean Cuebas <deancuebas.missouristate.edu>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 10:33:31 -0500

Thanks so much again, Dmitry.

That will really clear things up for me.

Have a great day.

Dean

PS. I still don't understand why such essential background material is not
in the most recent manuals. Most beginners would never assume that they
need to go to "old version" manuals for the basics. There would be so much
less confusion for new learners (who did not go through the history of the
development of the software like the developers) if it was all in the most
current version manual. Just my 2cents.

Dr. Dean Cuebas, Associate Professor of Chemistry
deancuebas.missouristate.edu, Ph 417-836-8567 FAX 417-836-5507
Dept. of Chemistry, Missouri State University
Springfield, Missouri 65897