[AMBER] 1-4 EEL

From: Jio M <jiomm.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 00:47:40 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Amber users,

I am facing this error in my system during minimisation which is made

by joining the residues.1-4 EEL is very high. how I can change virtual
box size. My system is not breaking in constituent residues. Is this

due to the reason my residues charge derivation is not correct? Net

charge of the system being 0.0010018. My residues are having charge of

0.000002, but large number of residues when joined together generate

the charge of 0.001. Is the large 1-4eel value, due to net charge not

being close to zero (0.00006)?

NSTEP

ENERGY

RMS

GMAX

NAME    NUMBER

    150

-4.4854E+07     3.5453E+11

2.9984E+13

O1       7650

 BOND    =    14042.8945

ANGLE   =    19616.0792

DIHED      =     7618.1747

 VDWAALS =    12679.3423

EEL     =    19162.7085

HBOND

=        0.0000

 1-4 VDW =     5502.1137  1-4 EEL =

*************  RESTRAINT

=        0.0000

 Frac coord min, max:

-74352.1646571339

1254553.54504669

 The system has extended beyond

     the extent of the virtual box.

 Restarting sander will recalculate

    a new virtual box with 30 Angstroms

    extra on each side, if there is a

    restart file for this configuration.

 SANDER BOMB in subroutine Routine: map_coords (ew_force.f)

 Atom out of bounds. If a restart has been written,

 restarting should resolve the error

please suggest

regards,

JIomm