Re:Re: [AMBER] Does the frequency of output affect MD simulation in AMBER10?

From: Jianing <song_jianing_hi.126.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 13:17:46 +0800 (CST)

Hi Bill,
Thank you very much for your reply.
I have equilibrated my system for 5ns with NPT ensemble without restraints. yes, I run in parallel. The following is my input file for equlibration:

villin:5ns MD
 &cntrl
  imin = 0,
  irest = 0,
  ntx = 1,
  ntb = 2,
  ntp = 1,
  pres0 = 1.0,
  taup = 2.0,
  cut = 12.0,
  ntc = 2,
  ntf = 2,
  tempi = 300.0,
  temp0 = 300.0,
  ntt = 3,
  gamma_ln = 1.0,
  nstlim = 2500000, dt = 0.002
  ntpr = 100, ntwx = 100, ntwr = 1000
/
I will rerun my system to see whether this is helpful.
Thanks in advance.
Jianing

ÔÚ2010-04-13 02:13:25£¬"Bill Ross" <ross.cgl.ucsf.edu> дµÀ£º