Re: Re: [AMBER] Does the frequency of output affect MD simulation in AMBER10?

From: Jianing <song_jianing_hi.126.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 20:37:30 +0800 (CST)

when the coordinates are saved every 4fs, the program sander just exits automatically at 3.5ns for the dynamic run. and the XRD structure bacomes unstable at 2ns. The time is not very long, so this also surprises me. I change to pmemd and get the same results.
you may say there is something wrong with my operation, and the following is my executing file to demenstrate that the whole process is proceeded by computer automatically, and I don't change anything during the simulation.

run.sh:

for i in `seq 1 500`

do

let "j=i-1"

mpirun -n 8 pmemd -O -i md.in -o md${i}.out -p vilppcxrd.prm -c md${j}.rst -r md${i}.rst -x md${i}.mdcrd </dev/null

echo "

trajin md${i}.mdcrd

trajout md${i}.dcd charmm " > p.in

ptraj vilppcxrd.prm p.in

rm p.in

rm md${i}.mdcrd

done

what I just have done is prepare the input file md.in and the initial parmtop file and coordinates file vilppcxrd.prm and md0.rst.

Thanks

Jianing

ÔÚ2010-04-12 20:13:31£¬"Carlos Simmerling" <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com> дµÀ£º