Re: [AMBER] Warning in readAmber trajectory():Set #7659 is corrupted (3.)...

From: Silvia Carlotto <silvia.carlotto.unipd.it>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 13:30:36 +0200

I used iwarp=1 so probabily it is not a problem connect with the diffusion.

With the command tail in unix I see the last part of the file and there is
not errors.

I tried these two input:

trajin inputfile.mdcrd 1 8000 5
strip :WAT
strip :Cl-
trajout outputfile.mdcrd

to save every 5 frame and jump the 7659 corrupted file but the analysis stop
at set 7659

and then, to save the part of the trajetory from 7660 to end I used this
input

trajin inputfile.mdcrd 7660 8000 5
strip :WAT
strip :Cl-