Re: [AMBER] amber 5 manual

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 16:01:45 -0400

On Thu, Apr 08, 2010, William Flak wrote:

> I need that part concerns
> about dummy atom, I read one email on amber list says there is
> tutorial/instruction on how to build dummy atom.If you don't mind, I
> will be happy if I got a link to download all of it.thanks in advance

There is not any useful information on that subject in the Amber 5 manual;
furthermore the way dummy atoms were handled in the old days (1997), as
moving atoms with masses, is not very good, and is not how things are done
in any of the current Amber force fields.

I suggest you look at the section on Extra Points (section 2.7.4)
in the Amber 10 Users' Manual, which is available at the Amber web site.

...dac