Re: Re: Re: [AMBER] Traceback: not available, complile with -ftrace = frame

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 08:51:34 -0400

By using iwrap, you mean set iwrap=1 in your input file? If you use
iwrap, this problem should not occur, since particles are not allowed
to diffuse to such far locations... The only problem I can see with
this is if you don't have periodic boundary conditions (i.e. ntb=0),
and if you have free particles (like ions, for instance) that are
diffusing away from the rest of your system (since even with implicit
solvent/gas phase, the COM translation is eliminated every X number of
steps according to nscm.

All the best,
Jason