Re: [AMBER] non bonded interactions (vanderwaal and electrostatic)

From: Barbault Florent <florent.barbault.univ-paris-diderot.fr>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2010 21:14:08 +0200

Hi,

The MMGBSA method is able to do this with the residue decomposition
method. You might have a look on tutorial A3. Moreover, you will find
scripts examples in:
% cd $AMBERHOME/src/mm_pbsa/Examples
% see number 5 and 6

Hope this will help you
Regards
Florent Barbault

On Wed, 7 Apr 2010 14:44:04 -0400
  Ganesh Kamath <gkamath9173.gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Amber community,
>
> I have a solvated protein and wish to calculate the electrostatic
>and
> vanderwall energy contributions of a particular residue
> from the trajectory file. Could anyone please suggest me a way.
>
> thanks for all the help.
>
> regards,
> ganesh

Dr Florent Barbault
Maitre de conferences / Assistant professor

Universite Paris Diderot
Laboratoire ITODYS
15 rue Jean de Baïf, bâtiment Lavoisier
75013 Paris FRANCE
http://www.itodys.univ-paris7.fr/
tel : (33) 01-57-27-88-50
e-mail : florent.barbault.univ-paris-diderot.fr